Cherry buster!!!!!!!

HI to all,

Been lurking in my grey pac-a-mac for a while, But now i can say that my cherry is well and truly busted now.

hope you like the spec of my new motor any replies will be vetted by gollam's golden nuggt services.

Cheers Mountainman:thumbup:

NOOOO - not the wood and the "gansta glass" :finger:;);)

out of interest - why did you go for the CD changer when you have got the fantastic columbus at your disposal ?

NOOOO - not the wood and the "gansta glass" :finger:;);)

out of interest - why did you go for the CD changer when you have got the fantastic columbus at your disposal ?

You've not met the wife and i'm old school "do 7"singles play on a cd player because the size of it makes you think you can. Seriously mp3 cd's is mainly my collection and you can be fined for breach of copyright if you don't clear the HD of all items that you put there inc satnav destination and POI, some will be transferred to the columbs but"Not a lot"

Cheers Mountainman

"What's the difference between oh and ah about 1 1/2 inches":)

?????????? how can a satnav destination be breach of copyright ? is there a copyright on "sheffield" or "manchester" ????

What i meant to say is that is any information stored on the HD when the car is sold/prt exed that the HD should be wiped clean"Not with a cloth" as if you were the first one to use it. Removing the music from the HD would negate this problem due to the fact that the performing rights society have turned the thumb screws on mitsubishi and now have to format any HIFI with HD that is in the car to stop "Free transfer of music" As if they don't get a big enough slice of the cake NOT that i'm condoning copying music " for personal use"

Hope this has answered some questions.

If in doult use this addage "If i put it in i take it out"

Use in any situation exept when facing the golden nugget:)

Congrats Mountainman, good colour choice, same as mine! I've been driving it now for nearly six weeks and it's brilliant, I replaced an 05 Audi A6 2.0 tdi in Aero Blue, and was debating steel grey, but hey what the heck a change is as good as etc. One thing I am going to sort out though is a set of mudflaps, due to the 18" wheels and the body wrap under if you drive counrty lanes the crap is everywhere, so off to Skoda for some!!

how would you compare the superb to the A6 . we had an 04 3.2 Quattro that we sold earlier this year and have a superb petol elegance on order. Interested to hear your thoughts on comparing / contrasting the two cars.

Well I bought the 170CR manual for 2 reasons, 1 co. car tax an secondly, just as important I've always driven manuals an Mrs. C don't like autos, so not a lot of point if I want driving home from the pub!!

Seriously driving 30-35K a year diesel had to be the way to go. Its, quite, and i get about 46 to the gallon, mainly dual carriage way, motorway driving. As to comparing it to the A the engine is definately more refined than the 140PD. The level of equipment to price paid you're quids in, and it is a very comfortable, relaxed drive. Columbus works well, in particular when you get on a main road and have to travel some distance she says 'stay on this road for a very long time' cute eh! My passengers really appreciate the room in the back and my wife loves the heated seats that heat the squab and the back, great for her arthritis!!

Jonathan I am sure you will love it when yours arrives.

how would you compare the superb to the A6 . we had an 04 3.2 Quattro that we sold earlier this year and have a superb petol elegance on order. Interested to hear your thoughts on comparing / contrasting the two cars.

All i say is "Audi=bmw=*****" Skoda lower price better spec More Resect when pulling out of junctions= SORTED

CHEERS Mountainman:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Perfect spec for sure, but are you sure you're alright?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a bright red gotie for christ's sake live on a mountain in the middle of nowhere. But gollam and the golden nugget are fine it just can't sit down

Cheers Mountainman:P:P:P:P:thumbup::eek:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a bright red gotie for christ's sake live on a mountain in the middle of nowhere. But gollam and the golden nugget are fine it just can't sit down

Cheers Mountainman:P:P:P:P:thumbup::eek:

????????????.......nurse !!!........:nurse::nurse::nurse: