Time for new battery?

fabiash

I Stopped the car for about 5 minutes waiting outside my mates house with the radio and the light on to listen to who the Christmas number 1 was then it was struggling to start and the battery light came on.

Maybe it will sort out my flickering lights problem aswell.:D

This is the time of year when batteries show there true self. They dont like cold weather.

Any battery that shows poor starting ,especially when the car has been on a journey say of one hour the previous day is duff. Alternators can give about 50 to 90 amps , so one hour driving will fully recharge a GOOD battery, ready for the next time the car is used.

Someone cares what the Christmas No1 is?????

I think it was 'Band Aid' the last time I looked!! On topic tho , my battery just died in an instant when it went , put the car away at night and it was fine , and the next morning it was totally dead.... was 6 yrs old at the time tho so couldnt complain!!