My mods so far

phillipssg

Hopefully uve got rid of the lights, exhaust, wheels, sparco stickers

and added, some nice wheels, nice exhaust, normal lights & lowered it.

Well I've put the original lights and alloys back on (although I plan on putting the Wolfrace alloys back on when I've bought some lowering springs) and I've had the boot debadged and smoothed. :thumbup:

..A less chavier look.. :rolleyes:

Good im glad, it looks like you have a nice little car to start off with and you've done some silly things but nothing that cant be corrected? have you looked at dished wheels?? or some porka rims? any oem wheels you fancy ? as the katana's look silly, Not really sure what car they suit??

Hope it all gets sorted :thumbup:

Good im glad, it looks like you have a nice little car to start off with and you've done some silly things but nothing that cant be corrected? have you looked at dished wheels?? or some porka rims? any oem wheels you fancy ? as the katana's look silly, Not really sure what car they suit??

Hope it all gets sorted :thumbup:

:o I LOVE my Katanas lol. I think they really suit the Fabia, apart from the colour of em maybe, I look at the silver of the alloys and blue of the car sometimes after I've washed it and it doesn't really look right..

nice looking fabia mate ;) mind you, i would slam it, put some staggered wheels on it, and smooth it all up euro style then you will have one nice looking furby, not a big fan of the wheels or the sparco stickers to be arnst mate, :)

Here we go, just cleaned the back of my car to show how much it has improved lol (imo it looks A LOT better now :D ) what do you think? I've had it debadged and smoothed and put the original rear lights back on (I don't know what I was thinking when I bought those crappy black lexus style ones!)

P1010102.jpg

You know, that rear bumper with the bump strip removed and smoothed, along with your front bumper "de-tashed" (as per your other thread) would look fantastic!

You know, that rear bumper with the bump strip removed and smoothed, along with your front bumper "de-tashed" (as per your other thread) would look fantastic!

Lmao at the "de-tashed"! :rofl:

I agree with you there, it think it would look really good, but I now have a new plan :P

I'm hoping to get this "big mouth grille" vRS front bumper complete with splitter

r1chardvrs.jpg

I think it would look pretty awesome in blue! :rolleyes:

And also a vRS rear bumper (both from Robshaw). :thumbup:

Rear lights look much better now you've put the originals back on - those aftermarket ones were seriously horrid! Not a fan of the wheels but I like the colour, the smooth rear end (ooh err!) and the Brisky sticker. Lose the Sparco ones though! With the vRS bumpers and some new wheels it will look awesome.

Do it!

Colourcode the grill and door handles.

Vrs Indicators.

Black headlight inserts

and lower.

I've been thinking about getting the chrome grill colour coded for a while now, I'm still unsure about it though.. The next main thing I want to do is get the vrs bumpers get some lowering springs then get the back windows lightly tinted :) (if my funds can extend that far :P)

• 7 years later...

Lmao at the "de-tashed"! :rofl:

I agree with you there, it think it would look really good, but I now have a new plan :P

I'm hoping to get this "big mouth grille" vRS front bumper complete with splitter

r1chardvrs.jpg

I think it would look pretty awesome in blue! :rolleyes:

And also a vRS rear bumper (both from Robshaw). :thumbup:

how do I fit a side mounted numberplate like this one? Think it looks sweeeeet Edited by hugh130