Is this cheap?

Very cheap, but something doesn't look right. The flywheel part number at the top, doesn't match the part number in the kit section. I do know Skoda clutch kits have come down on price a bit, but not that much.

EDIT: Skoda Fabia Clutch Kits - Skoda Fabia

Looks like you can do the complete job (Clutch and DMF) for under £400 in parts now.

Good news or what. :D

:confused:

DMF price £274 ,

DMF with clutch price £274

i did read that right didn't i :confused:

Yup, but it sounds too good to be true. Could be due to DMF being popular with a lot of cars now, so prices come down if more are made. Clutch alone is about £90 so that would suggest their DMF is very cheap indeed.

We recently purchased a clutch/flywheel kit from VW for an Octavia 110 TDi (non PD engine), the retail on this was £250 + VAT, a price drop of around £300 compared to the previous one we had. Also bear in mind that this does not contain the release bearing. It could be that VW has drastically cut the prices of their clutch/flywheel kits across the range. It may well pay to check the price with a Skoda dealer.