tyre advice

Hi folks.Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of Michelin Pilot Primacy tyres size 205/60 R15 91V as fitted to my octavia A5 1.9tdi estate? The scenario is the front two are nearly done and I have a full size brand new alloy spare, so I was hoping to buy just one tyre to match and stick one of the old ones on as a spare while still legal.Problem is any dealer I've tried say they're discontinued or can't get them. I've tried the likes of black circles and e-tyres on tinternet with no luck.Even flea bay hasn't turned up any in my size. Oh incidently they have the letters hse after the Pilot Primacy bit on the tyre......don't know if that makes any diff. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If not and i have to buy two new fronts can anyone suggest a good experience with a particular brand......longevity is more important than outright grip.Many thanks.

I have / having problems with the Dunlops fitted to my Vrs, its the old uneven rear tyre wear/droning noise problem. I plan to swap the fronts (Bridgestones) with the rear (Dunlops) this weekend in an attempt to get rid of the noise.

Cannot recommend a specific tyre but can recommend you avoid Dunlops.

Pilot primecy has been superseded by the pilot primacy HP model IIRC.

Just get a pair of them perhaps?

Quick google found this, which could be what you're after or an HP model.

https://www.tyresdelivered.co.uk/tyres/michelin/pilot%20primacy/419

Way things are going now, I'd be considering a set of all seasons tyres over summer tyres though.