Yet Another Wiper Thread

I know every one is sick of wiper issues but I did try a search, honest.

Anyway, I have found the cure for the common problem on a hatch back, but I have the estate version. The rear wiper sprayer stopped spraying, but the front still worked so I thought the hose popped of and would fix it when it warmed up. Finally got time to do it so I filled the bottle up with water to trace the leak and before I had chance to check where the leak was I noticed a big puddle on the drive way.:( It came from directly under the washer bottle and looking underneath the car all I could see was some undertray stuff and bumper but not the washer bottle. I checked and the front sprays, but the back didn't.

If the pipe has popped off would it be leaking without spraying the window? and if so where would it of come from? because I read on a search result it was near the passenger bulk head and my leak is in front of the wheel.

Thanks in advance and sorry if its been covered somewhere else.

The washer bottle is located directly behind that wheel arch liner. The pump pushes into the bottle and has two outlets, one for the front and the other for the rear. There is a valve arrangement which directs the water to the outlet, dependent as to whether the front or rear washers are selected. I suspect that the pipe for the rear washer has popped off here. You could undo the arch liner screws at the front and hold back with a suitable sized block of wood to get a a look at the pump and pipes down there.