17" Alloys for Fabia vRS

Jon TDI

I'm already thinking about 17" alloys for the Fabia & haven't even got the car yet!!

Anyway, thinking about either Octavia vRS alloys or Audi RS4 replicas like these:-

Which ones? Any comments welcome.

I'm already thinking about 17" alloys for the Fabia & haven't even got the car yet!!

Anyway' date=' thinking about either Octavia vRS alloys or Audi RS4 replicas like these:-

Which ones? Any comments welcome.[/quote']

not bad, I'm in the process if you like of upgrading to 17's. It's just so hard to choose! And even when you have chosen the alloy there is then the tyre debate, when will it ever end?

So to answer your question if you like them go for them!

mmm I like the look of the rs-4's anyone seen them on a Fabia vRS before and what are the replica's like for strengh and quality? Are we looking at cheap replacements in reality?

jifster

:mouse:

I got some RS4 18" and you only have to fart near them and they scuff. My original alloys were immaculate (ask Mobtop) but within a week I'd got two scuffs. The other point is that I ordered a new one due to a pot hole incident and it was a slightly different design (only on inner rim). I've now got a new problem as I've just put H & R lowering springs on and the backs rubbing great !!!!

IMHO I'd stick with named brands and have a good inspection for quality

I got some RS4 18" and you only have to fart near them and they scuff. My original alloys were immaculate (ask Mobtop) but within a week I'd got two scuffs. The other point is that I ordered a new one due to a pot hole incident and it was a slightly different design (only on inner rim). I've now got a new problem as I've just put H & R lowering springs on and the backs rubbing great !!!!

IMHO I'd stick with named brands and have a good inspection for quality

They certainly were immaculate and still are (and for sale - see classifieds)

/blatant plug