JKM Chievely pre meet

sms

For those coming through Junction 13 of M4/A34 im organising a pre meet for 7.20am for 7.30am exit then on to the breakfast meet which is yet TBC.

1. sms+sinister

Edited by smstext

For those coming through Junction 13 of M4/A34 im organising a pre meet for 6.45am for 7am exit then on to the breakfast meet which is yet TBC.

1. sms+sinister

2. Xleon

6.45am :eek: Does that time of the morning even exist??!

im afraid so and only exists for road trips that involve bank holidays and briskoda events lol, once the breakfast meet time and place is sorted then we could go for a later meet probably only 30 mins later max as i cant see it taking more than 45 mins that time of morning keeping to the limits.

Sweeeeeet! A precious few extra mins in bed :)

of course i dont like getting up before 10am :rofl: plus it gives us 45 minutes to get down there before traffic starts getting heavy.

Edited by smstext
missed word "i" out doh

• 2 weeks later...
Count me in :thumbup:

I believe SiBart is trying to make this meet too. Hopefully joining him on the way through from Cirencester

I sure am, will leave mine at 06.00, should be going by the Air Balloon pub at 06.20,will give you a shout, if i can out lol. :thumbup:

If the weather is as bad as it was today, I'll almost certainly chicken out going that distance as that was treacherous out there.

the major routes were fine, plus saturday the weather looks good (sunshine) but snow will return on sunday and the big hit will be monday!!

if i remember ill have the walkie talkie in the car set to channel 4 (those 8 band ones and not cb ones).

I had cars abandoned at the bottom of my road and 4x4s towing some back up today so I'm pretty certain I won't be making it tomorrow morning. I'm sorry and gutted at the same time, but I'd rather not risk it, especially now the council has just announced it only has enough salt left for major routes for 2 days as from tonight and no side-roads at all. Maybe the idiots on the council should have gone and bought some more perhaps?!?!?!?!

im gonna cancel the chieveley bit but will keep the walkie talkie on channel 4 for those on the way down. i cant guarentee getting off my estate in the morning and if i can i will need to get swmbo into work so i will probably head straight to jkm as A34 will be clear, just need to some how get to it lol.