Vandalism cover/protection with esure

Hi,

I have 3yrs no claims and esure are offering me no claims protection only on vandalism, so if someone throws a brick at my car I am no claims protected, anything else and my no claims bonus goes down the pan.

Is this worth it? would the protection be for unlimited claims or maybe 2 max?

will my premium go up next year if I put in a claim anyway? and by how much?

Iv tried contacting esure but they are busy as hell...

sorry id read your post incorrectly, you wont get proper ncb protection until you hit 4 years with anyone, and you do pay a little extra for it aswell, do they want any extra on top of the premium to add ncb protection to the vandalism cover of your policy, or is the vandalism cover an extra anyway

£800 with £150 excess

holy moley mine cost me this year with full protected no claims £327 and £150 excess I have 6 years no claims now and no points not an old old driver

im with one called quinns always good to shop around and my quote off their site was 450 i called up and got rest knocked off on phone :D

sorry id read your post incorrectly, you wont get proper ncb protection until you hit 4 years with anyone, and you do pay a little extra for it aswell, do they want any extra on top of the premium to add ncb protection to the vandalism cover of your policy, or is the vandalism cover an extra anyway

what they are saying is you get nc protection ONLY on vandalism antd this comes standard as policy

from the policy booklet:

If you do not claim during the period of cover, we will give you a no claim discount.

The scale we will use is shown in your Schedule.

If you do make a claim, your no claim discount will be reduced at the next renewal date.

The scale we use to reduce your no claim discount is shown in your Schedule.

The following will not affect your no claim discount:

• payments made under section 4 (Windscreen damage)

• payments for emergency medical treatment fees under section 1 (4)

• claims where you were not at fault, as long as we have recovered all that we have

paid from those who were responsible.

• claims where you are not at fault and those who were responsible were not insured, as

long as they are identified.

• claims for vandalism, as long as the incident is reported to the police and is assigned

a crime reference number and the damage has not been caused by another vehicle.

Your no claim discount cannot be transferred to another person or used on more than

one policy at the same time.