door lock/lights problem

andreh

hi, my left back door have electrical problems.

it wont respond when i unlock the car.

there are no light under the door and in the door handle.

it doesnt show me that the door is open in the display

this is what vag-com says:

Address 19: CAN Gateway

Controller: 6N0 909 901

Component: Gateway K<->CAN 0001

Coding: 00006 Shop #: WSC 00028

1 Fault Found: 01333 - Door Control Module: Rear Left (J388) 49-00 - No Communications

Address 46: Central Conv.

Controller: 1C0 959 799 B

Component: 0Z Komfortgerát HLO 0003

Coding: 00259 Shop #: WSC 00028 1 Fault Found: 01333 - Door Control Module: Rear Left (J388) 49-00 - No Communications

does anyone think its the water in floor problem? i havent checked my floor yet. will probably check the floor tomorrow.

this is really anoying :(

hi, my left back door have electrical problems.

it wont respond when i unlock the car.

there are no light under the door and in the door handle.

it doesnt show me that the door is open in the display

this is what vag-com says:

Address 19: CAN Gateway

Controller: 6N0 909 901

Component: Gateway K<->CAN 0001

Coding: 00006 Shop #: WSC 00028

1 Fault Found: 01333 - Door Control Module: Rear Left (J388) 49-00 - No Communications

Address 46: Central Conv.

Controller: 1C0 959 799 B

Component: 0Z Komfortgerát HLO 0003

Coding: 00259 Shop #: WSC 00028 1 Fault Found: 01333 - Door Control Module: Rear Left (J388) 49-00 - No Communications

does anyone think its the water in floor problem? i havent checked my floor yet. will probably check the floor tomorrow.

this is really anoying :(

It's my fav cause of interior problems... but... I'm assuming you've done the obvious thing and checked the wiring?

Sorry but now you have lost me :confused:

It is his "left back door have electrical problems" so why would this have anything to do with the mirror wiring?

Yeah, sorry I was getting this confused with another post...

I meant has he checked the wiring in the rear door as oppsed to the mirror in my other post.

To me "no communication" could mean a broken or damaged wire and they all run through that rubber boot near the door hinge.

Apologies!

i was checking the car for leaks, but it didnt seem to be the air filter case.

I have a LHD and my air filter are on the right side

i was looking under the hood and i spotted the hood release wire came up by the ECU(on left side) that had a rubber seal. this place was filled with water.

May it be the same problem with the ECU box as the air filter box? (Leak)

i will try to consult with SKODA tomorrow.

Lucky me im out of warranty :(

But isnt something so faulty supposed to be repaired anyway? this is really bad....

But isnt something so faulty supposed to be repaired anyway?

You'd think huh? I know it's a car, hence thousands of components ... which in reality there will be a few weak links in the chain, but for stuff that is designed so poorly (CV gaitors, plenum chambers and air filter seals) you'd reckon they'd issue a general recall to fx. At least say something along the line of:

"Come to Skoda and have your car serviced with us and we'll repair these things free of charge at the same time."

Anyhow I bid you good tidings on your quest with Skoda, may the force be with you.

i have checked the filter box, but it was allready glued. then i checked the ECU box, it has a crappy foam seal too, so i glued that one too. it was alot of crap around the ECU box that stopped the water from running, so i hope this is it for me.

i still have the problem with the rear left door not working, neither lock or window work. does anyone know where the cables for the door are connected "corroded points" on the cables.

i have a LHD superb so my air filter box is on the right side and the ECU on the left side. its only moist on the left side of the car so i dont think it has anything to do with the air filter box. i hope its the ECU box.

i also noticed the red led in the driver door doesnt flash when the car is locked, this might be because the rear left door doesnt work.

does anyone have a wiring diagram for the superb?

• 4 weeks later...

i have fixed my left backdoor, it was only a cable in the rubber thingy from the door that had jumped of.

talked to vw and they said it was a common problem. they said the cables were a little bit short so they could disconnect. nice design

nice design

• 10 months later...

I have just had this same problem. Connector is under the rubber that connects to the B pillar. Was doing my head in as it was the side of the car I have a car seat on, tricky holding a baby and leaning in the front to open the back door :)