New Tyres

I tried 'em and although they were pretty good for grip in dry conditions I was not so impressed in the wet. They do not wear particularly well either especially if you have a heavy right (which I did) and ripped through a pair on the front within 10,000 miles!

My advice, for what it's worth, is to spend about twice as much on a pair of Michelin PS2's, by far the best all round tyre I used and last twice as long as the Falkens.

great when i had them as 17" on my previous octy. theyll be my first choice when the michellins that came from the factory wear out on my VRS. Theres tons of threads on here about them so have a look through the search results.

I tried 'em and although they were pretty good for grip in dry conditions I was not so impressed in the wet. They do not wear particularly well either especially if you have a heavy right (which I did) and ripped through a pair on the front within 10,000 miles!

My advice, for what it's worth, is to spend about twice as much on a pair of Michelin PS2's, by far the best all round tyre I used and last twice as long as the Falkens.

funny you should be the opposite makefish as mine still had loads of grip left after 10,000 when I traded in (and my right foot isnt light). having said that i had a lot less horses than you so maybe that made the difference. mine was on a 140BHP PD by the way

Go on your local charley browns website and put in the tyre size it will bring up a bucketfull to pick from. massive dicount online just remember to print the sheet off at the end it has a code just to prove you been on web site very good prices well impressed :D:D