Superb II manuals.....get your links here

Previously, when I went looking, I could only find the new Superb docs in Czech. I've now found some (but not all) of them in English. Get them while they're fresh..... :)

Columbus Manual

Bolero Manual

Amundsen Manual

Superb II Quick Start Guide

I'm still looking for the main manual to the car, but haven't had any luck yet. I'll update this post if I find it.

On a related note, all the hifi manuals now mention MDI, which hopefully means that this will be a factory option very soon :D

Bagpuss.

A brilliant find! I have posted stickies at the head of each model's forum and will download copies for myself.

I am a bit confused about the documentation available for the Octavia and the New Octavia. The former would appear to be for the New Octavia, and the latter for the facelifted New Octavia. The 2 links involved are below. Am I correct in my thinking?

?koda Auto - Octavia

?koda Auto - New Octavia

On further investigation maybe the Octavia Tour is the 'original' Octavia. I will download and have a look.

P.S. It is for the original Octavia, but is for those versions which are still in production.

Edited by DGW