Insurance Renewal

Just got my insurance renewal not bad...

LV £315 full comp with business use and engine remap - (1.9tdi Superb)

That sounds good to me, I have full NCB of course, but considering the remap I would say that is pretty good.

Might be useful for anyone considering a remap and thinking not to tell the insurance company, it is really a standard mod these days and shouldnt cause you any problems so I say better off telling em!

Might do a shop around to see if I can improve on that quote but I can be bothered with all those stupid comparison sites banging on all day about my home insurance etc...

That's the same price as LV quoted me for my renewal ,it was £294 last year .1.9 TDI PD130 no remap.I went through quidco cashback site and insured it last month for £227 and £68 cashback with more than , fully comp . online , LV are on Quidco .com. you could get cashback on the LV policy if you went through quidco for it. delete your cookies first.

Edited by flabio