Colour Coding Rubbing Strips

RobClubley

I've been thinking :eek:

Seeing as I'm going to have to fork out a few hundred quid to sort out the scratch some toerag put on my car I'm going to get a price to get the black rubbing strips colour coded. I've seen the pics of a red saloon on Briskoda with is done and I think it looks great.

Only problem is the back bumper on the estate. The black bit forms part of the loading area. Is it too much of a risk painting this area? Is there a way round it?

I suppose I could get it paintd then get a Milotec load protector thingy, but Butts claim to have never heard of them

Any ideas?

Helpful pic:

Rear%20Debadged.JPG

An easy and cheap solution is to have a piece of carpet in your boot to drap over the load sillwhen you load. Use this method a lot to stop wheelchairs etc sctaching when hoisted in. Best idea is a piece big enough to cover the whole area aqnd hangdown a bit and use a couple of self tappers on the inside of the boot to hold it in place,