Blocked vent?

pixi

I got my vrs serviced on thursday (19k, 3 year) and when I came to drive home from work last night I had to just wait and clear the screen from the inside. So, I cranked up the blowers to full whack on the screen with my other vents closed. I could hear a very loud (changing in volume with the setting of the fan) sucking noise, as if a vent was blocked. It was coming from the passenger side area underneath the glove box. Either I'm just imagining this or something went wrong with my service as it was the first time I had to use the fans that powerfully since picking my car back up.

Also, I noticed that it took longer for the passenger side of the screen to clear. But by then I was convinced that something was up, so that could actually just be normal!

Any thoughts?

Mr P took the car down for me whilst I was at work. The report was they took out the filter, brushed away a bit of crap and leaves that were there, put it back and it is now back to normal. :)