Impreza alloys for the Fabia.

coops2021

Hi all.

Joined this forum a few years ago when i swapped my Mk4 Golf for a VRS Octavia but then swiftly had to sell the Octy due to money issues, But i'm now back and need some help!!!!!

We (misses & I) have recently got a Fabia. I'm looking at alloys as it only has steelies but do not have a lot of funds avaliable. I've seen some alloys from a Subaru Impreza (not the gold ones) and they going cheap.

Having looked at a few alloy fitment guides online im unsure weather they will fit ok.

The allos fitments are:-

PCD 5*100

Offset 35-52

Bore 56.1

Am i right in saying that ill need spigots for the bore size?? (Fabia 57.1) I'm also lost when it comes to the offset as it says the Fabia offset range is 35-38.

Cheers

I'm not "that" technically minded but a 56.1mm bore wheel will not fit on a 57.1mm hub. It's just too narrow. However, not by much so a machinist could probably take out 1/2 a mm all the way around the inside of the alloys, using a lathe.