2.5 TDI Cambelt and water pump change.

Has anyone had these changed in the Kent area. Can you recommend who you used. I am trying to find out who has actually had this job done and done well. I have read so many horror stories about how difficult they are to do and problems that can occur after having them changed. I am very happy with my Dealer - BUT I am not sure how many of this type of engine they have carried out?

Any feedback appreciated.

I bought my car from Motorline at Canterbury, although I have had no service experience of them I did get to go out the back before picking the car up, place looked clean and well run, sales side of things and handover all went really well, so just on that I will give them a positive opinion as an overall picture, this shouldn't mean they are fantastic, but as Skoda dealer's go it all looked modern and they did seem to have customer care in action, personally I'd get quotes also from a VW dealer purely on the fact that the car is a Passat and they will have worked on them a lot more than the Skoda guy's will have due to volume numbers, hth.

John, you could always try Mike at Impossible Performance very good.

or Whitehill Skoda in Meopham, Think Barry at Sherlodge worked there years ago.

Or there is our very own Lummox Unit 18 Farther in law found it to be worth the 200m round trip for his Superb ;)

I'll second Lummox - he's a top fella.

He'll even give you a discount if you say that you work with potatoes... ;)