Weitec 20mm Springs ?

BRUN

Mine seems a little lower, heres some pics of mine, it must say it drops the front more than the back, but i like that look. The ride is quite firm but not uncomfortable, depends what you like, body roll is much improved and handling seems a fair bit better too.

CIMG0965.jpg

CIMG0953.jpg

CIMG0969.jpg

CIMG0909.jpg

Sorry the pictures arnt the best

ive been looking at them because they dont lower very much, but ive known springs to be inaccurate before on how much they lower a vehicle, i was wondering if they really do lower 20mm or is it more ?

plus, they are a lot cheaper than Eibachs, and green !

ive had coilovers in the past, and unless you spend £1k+ there not worth it, the cheaper ones corrode and the ride is terrible

one thing ive noticed about the Weitecs is they dont look to be a progressive spring ?

hi guys,

not entirely related... but a quick question!

im gonna drop my furby but cannot decide between Koni 40mm springs (part no1020-6138) or Apex 40mm springs (part no80-9210)?

anyone got any experience or opinion on which is a better ride as they seem to be the same money?

thanks