Fabia Estate replaces my written off Fabia Hatch

Cliveski

As I had lots of posts/views to do with my Fabia being rear-ended I thought I should let you know I now have a replacement car and it's not a Toyota Corolla ;)

I got a 2003 Fabia Estate 1.9 TDi Comfort.

Silver, 2 private owners from new, 71k miles, 7 services, Cambelt at 60k.

I got it from Perry's Ford in High Wycombe - £3500 down from £3895.

I didn't spend too much time checking it over but so far I'm happy with it - I have one problem with judder from the brakes at high speed though . . . .

I'm really impressed with the boot compared to the hatchback. No plans to mod it except change the 14" steel wheels for the 15" alloys I saved from my last car.

The judder sounds like a warped brake disc. You might be able to get around it by having a

high speed run and a heavy brake application. Just remember to release the brakes before you stop :)

As I had lots of posts/views to do with my Fabia being rear-ended I thought I should let you know I now have a replacement car and it's not a Toyota Corolla ;)

I got a 2003 Fabia Estate 1.9 TDi Comfort.

Silver, 2 private owners from new, 71k miles, 7 services, Cambelt at 60k.

I got it from Perry's Ford in High Wycombe - £3500 down from £3895.

I didn't spend too much time checking it over but so far I'm happy with it - I have one problem with judder from the brakes at high speed though . . . .

I'm really impressed with the boot compared to the hatchback. No plans to mod it except change the 14" steel wheels for the 15" alloys I saved from my last car.

Hello

You may have to have your speedo re-calibrated because of the road wheel size changeover??