Saab bargains

Proof if ever it were needed that it is currently a buyers market...Friend of a friend works for Saab in marketing. He has contacted all people he knows who are into cars because Saab's management (Leicestershire way I believe) have been asked to get rid of their fleet as quickly as possible.So far from my circle of associates there have been 5 orders placed, and I saw one mate last night who has taken delivery already.His car is a silver 08 plate Saab 9-3 aero 1.9tdi (180bhp twinturbo engine), factory sat nav, full leather interior, xenons, 20k miles, balance of warranty, previous owner listed as "Saab UK". I've seen it and it's utterly mint too. The price...?? £9600. Go forth and speak to your friendly Saab dealer. That is a £25k car brand new, and even with 20k miles, probably still worth £16-18k. Steal.

Balance of warranty when Saab go bust?

*flush*

:toilet:

Yep.

Though if you get a large enough discount that you can factor in buying a couple of years cover through warranty direct or similar and still make a big saving then it wouldn't put me off buying one.

Guest westallc

just getting rid of x demo's etc etc nothing to worry about not the first or the last time saab will do it saab uk have a massive fleet and will be renewed this april :thumbup::cool:

not just x demo staff get the option of lease at a very small price and these are now up for sale 2....when i worked for saab we where aloud to have any saab we wanted for a monthly fee (very small) and upgrade every 2 years... i worked for saab uk....

mmmmm.......

advert recently said £10k off a brand new 9-3 1.8t convertable:eek: or 6-8k off a standard 9-3.

I'd be gutted if i had a SAAB now because my resale value would be giving me a heart attack:mad:

I thought it was bad when i had a 9-3 convertible and i had to sell it, the money i lost was shocking.