steering wheel light on dash

taots

Hi,

I'm a newbie both to Skoda and forums.

Newly acquired 53 reg Fabia Classic estate.

Having no user manual with the car I've just bought, can someone tell me what's about to fall off :) if the little steering wheel with an exclamation mark stays on? Sometimes if I wait for it to go off on its own it stays off, other times not.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

I am new to Skoda, bought used fabia classic 03 Rej. (First CAR after test), don't know much about cars really !!

Yello steering light comes on often. What I have observed, light would not come on coldrun, if I stop for a fule or supermarket the light would come on and steering feels heavy. Car is still drivable.

Don't know what the problem is, been to Evans Halshaw, they say "they can't fix it, if they can't see what the problem is"

Any one has suggestions ?

Hello there,

I am new to Skoda, bought used fabia classic 03 Rej. (First CAR after test), don't know much about cars really !!

Yello steering light comes on often. What I have observed, light would not come on coldrun, if I stop for a fule or supermarket the light would come on and steering feels heavy. Car is still drivable.

Don't know what the problem is, been to Evans Halshaw, they say "they can't fix it, if they can't see what the problem is"

Any one has suggestions ?

If Evans Halshaw sold it with some used car warranty then they would really need to find out why it does this - as I'd suspect they are not VAG dealers.