Mud Flaps on Sport

Can anyone tell me if the standrd Fabia II mudflaps fit a 'Sport' model?

The salesman at the dealer said they didnt...I'm not convinced:rolleyes:

I was asking them to be included in the sale.

Cheers

Chris

i bought them for my fabia3, the only reason i can thik of why they wouldnt fit is maybe because of a side skirt if the sport has one??? other than that i cant see why they wouldnt fit.

Yes, they will fit. I've got the front ones on my car. The rear ones should fit as well.

Found the official Skoda accessories website and yes, they do indeed fit.

Suprise suprise...the salesman was lying!!

I'm going to get some I think..Dead easy to fit and only £36 a set

Are you going to take it any further? I know its only mudflaps but he's lied to you so he's not had to include them in the deal.

I wouldn't mind being told no you can't have it but making up excuses like that isn't cricket.

Are you going to take it any further? I know its only mudflaps but he's lied to you so he's not had to include them in the deal.

I wouldn't mind being told no you can't have it but making up excuses like that isn't cricket.

I did think that TBH .....but lifes too short...I'll be going elsewhere for servicing..So they've lost out anyway. Their fault!