few pics

Not entirely sure about the bike can on the Polo but other than that it looks nice. Fabia's looking good too, what sort of drop are you running?

And what's with the burnt out Jag and sunk boat?!

:confused:How can you see a bike can on the Polo????:confused:

I love those pics, well done! :thumbup: Where were they taken?

The 4th shot is shout out something.

De-Tango those Indicators!!!

Your Polo is sexy-sex-sex! (sorry, I love mk2 coupes, one of my all time favorite cars)

Like your Fabia too ;)

That Jag didn't fare to well though did it.. My parents neighbors had there car keys fished through the letter box the other last month, they found the car dumped on the other side of town. Apparently the story goes that it was swapped for a scooter and then just left where it ran out of petrol. Clever Tea Leaves!

I can't see any shots of the back of the cars with a jag in the pic. Am I blind? Or just stupid?

(no answer required:D)

There's a picture where you can see both cars from the back (I can't see pictures at work) and you can see the exhaust poking out of the back of the Polo. I think it's the one where you can see the burnt out car in the background sat in a field.

There's a picture where you can see both cars from the back (I can't see pictures at work) and you can see the exhaust poking out of the back of the Polo. I think it's the one where you can see the burnt out car in the background sat in a field.

8th pic in first bunch