good deal?

Is that just a straight purchase price? if so it seems a bit expensive to me.

If you are part exchanging another car as part of the deal then maybe this would explain the price.

Well I paid £15,700 for mine and it is a better colour.

Jonno, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's bored of you commenting about white being better than grey but I'd guess I'm not. Give it a rest will you please?

Harry,

I know where there is a Grey vRS CR TDi with 18s etc, cruise and Maxi-dot for £15990, also brand new,

or the same with xenons for £16450, or if you really like, a white vRS CR TDi DSG with Xenons, rear sensors, maxi-dot and the 18s etc for £16990!

Edited by Ants

Jonno, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's bored of you commenting about white being better than grey but I'd guess I'm not. Give it a rest will you please?

It's called an opinion mate and I think that's the point of the forum.

Having trouble shifting the grey ones then?

Indeed.

Yes you hate grey Jonno yadda yadda. OR does someone have a complex that THEY picked the wrong colour? :rubchin:

Indeed.

Yes you hate grey Jonno yadda yadda. OR does someone have a complex that THEY picked the wrong colour? :rubchin:

Yes, I really did pick the wrong colour. Yadda Yadda.

IMG_1034-1.jpg

Think the white looks really common.

I know where you can get a cheap red one that was registered on an 09 plate as a demo if the op is interested.