Audi R8 Lights Fitting Help

Hey!

I'm new to the forum and am very keen on modding my car. Would any of you be able to give me a guide as to how to wire LED audi r8 style day lights into my car so when the engine is on the lights are on as well?

I have a skoda fabia I and I'm not much of an expert with electricals, so any help however small ti maybe, would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Tap them off your sidelights or do as above and wire them through the fusebox, on the same circuit as the switched live to the stereo so they are on all the time. Or you can wire up your own circuit with a switch under the dash so you can switch them on/off independantly from the other lights

Don't bother. I met an Audi with them the other day; the woman driver had stalled, and when she tried to restart the engine it looked (to at least 4 of us) like she was flashing us to come on.

Don't bother. I met an Audi with them the other day; the woman driver had stalled, and when she tried to restart the engine it looked (to at least 4 of us) like she was flashing us to come on.

Women in Audis are normally "quite nice" - and if she is "flashing" as well as being "quite nice" - then yes okay, that means she is "very nice"!

Seriously though, something like DRL do seem to be a good idea, but I'd expect that as they are low current devices, that the tapping off point is taken where this "flashing effect" does not happen as that negates some of the safety improvements that DRL provides!