Skoda Retro/Replacement Badges

PastyBoy

Massive thanks to Cliff as my badges arrived today. Seriously good quality and immense detail in the print. Didn't know if the detail would be there but Pasty Boy sorted it a promised. :thumbup:

As soon as I get them on I will post up pics. B)

• 1 month later...

What about the transformers logo, would be quite comical. Of all the things to transform into to it chooses a skoda :p

there are already a couple of Autobot Fabia's in existence :thumbup:

hi are you still doing these badges or still have contacts of supplyer i want some made (8cm) with the flying chicken replaced with mr happy (of mr men fame )(have jpegs already in blue,green,red,pink and yellow mr happys)

might seem crazy but thay look fun..

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/stewartmitchellphotography/collection?album_id=361026231

Edited by stewmitch

Right Cliff, pics as promised are below but I'm starting a thread in fabia I section also as I am so pleased with them B) .........

30arote.jpg

2w6ujc8.jpg

zn7bk5.jpg

The detail is excellent and they look the dogs danglies. Thanks again :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

New custom badge design for consideration.

skodalogo.jpg

Comments welcomed. :yes:

Im really liking this for my Octavia estate.

How much for the 2 badges for the bonnet and boot? In fact, I dont care how much they are, I NEED these!

Feel free to PM me with payment details. (also price on the 4 for wheel caps)

Im really liking this for my Octavia estate.

How much for the 2 badges for the bonnet and boot? In fact, I dont care how much they are, I NEED these!

Feel free to PM me with payment details. (also price on the 4 for wheel caps)

Ok well if you're thinking of using it I rendered a new one, being as the first was only a joke. Higher quality.

skodaskip.jpg

i have a question about the black and silver ones, do they look like the favorit badge ?

has anyone had their black and silver arrive you if so could you post up a piccy :yes:

pictures are back in the thread a bit but yes pretty much only real differene is being flat vinyl rather than 3D plastic

Favorit Badge

P1010358P.jpg

one of my silver & black badges

3643720524_23b3e044a6.jpg

The design of my ones could be amended to be even closer if necessary (thicker surround, larger winged arrow) :thumbup:

Hey, if I chose pancakes and he wanted to prove briskoda club stickers would someone send me the Czech Republic? I would be very grateful to him. COURSE pay in advance for Account + even more. Thanks

pictures are back in the thread a bit but yes pretty much only real differene is being flat vinyl rather than 3D plastic

Favorit Badge

P1010358P.jpg

one of my silver & black badges

3643720524_23b3e044a6.jpg

The design of my ones could be amended to be even closer if necessary (thicker surround, larger winged arrow) :thumbup:

sorry for the late reply i have only just found this again :rofl:

ill be looking at these if i cant get the favorit badges, does anyone have any available?

sorry for the late reply i have only just found this again :rofl:

ill be looking at these if i cant get the favorit badges, does anyone have any available?

I'm lookin for a set of the 3D ones in the picture above, does anybody know where I can buy them from??

• 2 months later...

Is it possible to do this? I would like the badge exactly as it is now but different colours...

the outside that is now black to be bright red, the inner circle in white with the Skoda head/arrow thingy in black. All lettering/borders and the laurel at the bottom in silver.