I cleaned my vrs today!

I used Turtle Wax car shampoo then polished it up with T-Cut Black scratch remover and polish. To be honest she has a fair few little surface scratches on her but the polish has got most out :) That's what you get beaching it all the time though. As for the sticker, i'm pretty sure LHT Skoda are not about anymore so I might aswell take the sticker off :thumbup:

nice one man, sounds good, do you not wax after polishing? If not I reccoment the bae Zymol product, you can get it at any Halfrauds for about £12.50, smells like bananas and coconuts, and give a really glass like soft finish, and goes longer between cleans.

Me and my mates were comparing it to Dodo Juice, basically the Zymol seems to give a smoother finish, but isnt as easy to apply and remove, oh and costs 1/3 of the price of dodo juice.

But if you go to the effort of Tcut and Polish, wax would certainly compliment your work and protect the paint better.

Thanks for the info mate! Yesterday was the first time I have ever really bothered with polishing any car! Ill grab some wax in the week and start again next weekend. Your right though, it would protect the paint and things and I need it!! Skating, bodyboarding and skiing take there toll on your paint work! In and out the car all the time, chucking equipment about and things, constantly shampooing my interior!! :D