Got a couple of freebies here.

Before I tell you what they are (Fabia related) have I got to join this 'freedom' thing?

Both items FREE of charge, only the larger one will need collecting or delievery charges will apply. The other item is postable I suppose.

Don't get too excited, nowt to fight and clamer over, just need to get shut that's all, or the tip beckons. :eek:

We accept free stuff being put on fabia I forum. :)

OK, good.

Fabia vRS front bumper in Black Magic, lightly damaged O/S, but MINUS all the clip on grille and spot light bits. Bit of filler and it'll look fine again. Top locating hole has also been torn open so it wasn't sitting exactly proud with the wing.

Defo repairable, but with the car being fairly new when 'Mr couldn't give a toss' hit it and scarpered I decided to fit a new one instead.

It's been sitting in the back garden for some time now, but it's got to go. It doesn't add to the decor of the garden...apparently. :rolleyes:

I'll see if i can get some photos of it tomorrow, but please, don't give me a hard time over it, it is free after all. ;)

Other item is a cargo net for the boot. Brand new and still in the original plastic bag. Probably go in a jiffy bag...when i can find it amongst all this junk in here. :D

Got an ex F1 Goodyear slick as well if anyone's interested. It's about 20 years old mind. I'm NOT posting that!!

All free.

All available in Merseyside btw

OK, good.

Fabia vRS front bumper in Black Magic, lightly damaged O/S, but MINUS all the clip on grille and spot light bits. Bit of filler and it'll look fine again. Top locating hole has also been torn open so it wasn't sitting exactly proud with the wing.

Defo repairable, but with the car being fairly new when 'Mr couldn't give a toss' hit it and scarpered I decided to fit a new one instead.

It's been sitting in the back garden for some time now, but it's got to go. It doesn't add to the decor of the garden...apparently. :rolleyes:

I'll see if i can get some photos of it tomorrow, but please, don't give me a hard time over it, it is free after all. ;)

Other item is a cargo net for the boot. Brand new and still in the original plastic bag. Probably go in a jiffy bag...when i can find it amongst all this junk in here. :D

Got an ex F1 Goodyear slick as well if anyone's interested. It's about 20 years old mind. I'm NOT posting that!!

All free.

All available in Merseyside btw

1st Dibs on the cargo net if its free:D

Found it! :thumbup:

Part number DEA 064 005, fits Felicia and Fabia apparently.

I was given this by the main dealer as they were launching it into the skip a couple of years ago. Never used it so I'm glad someone else will find it handy.

Comes complete with dust and a dead spider. :eek:

BUMPER ANYONE....PLEASE!?

This is the item I'm most anxious to get rid of.

Wonder if I could disguise it as a window box?

If you were local I'd take the bumper as a spare but sadly I am 'king miles away. :D It's the kind of thing you could ebay for 1 penny and local collection only though. :)

Guarantee as soon as it's gone, someone will belt the one that's on the car now. :mad:

Can't have the garden looking like a breakers yard anymore though. My ears have had enough.:rolleyes:

I have a fine assortment of other wheels, tyres, unwanted picnic table, bits of randomy wood and a broken kiddies electric jeep lying around, so you can p'raps see where I'm coming from here!

Once the garden is sorted, the loft beckons! :eek:

Guarantee as soon as it's gone, someone will belt the one that's on the car now. :mad:

Can't have the garden looking like a breakers yard anymore though. My ears have had enough.:rolleyes:

I have a fine assortment of other wheels, tyres, unwanted picnic table, bits of randomy wood and a broken kiddies electric jeep lying around, so you can p'raps see where I'm coming from here!

Once the garden is sorted, the loft beckons! :eek:

You have a PM. :D

You have a PM. :D

PM'd back. :thumbup:

You are first anyway Rob, but I really think it only fair to post some pictures of it...hopefully tomorrow evening, just so you know and can see what you are getting and what needs repairing, and all the bits that will need either transferring or purchasing to complete it.

Just told the missus and she threatened to give me a snog. :thumbdwn:

Wooooosh!

Edited by Mr Ree

PM'd back. :thumbup:

You are first anyway Rob, but I really think it only fair to post some pictures of it...hopefully tomorrow evening, just so you know and can see what you are getting and what needs repairing, and all the bits that will need either transferring or purchasing to complete it.

Just told the missus and she threatened to give me a snog. :thumbdwn:

Wooooosh!

Many thanks.

I have the fogs, Surrounds, Inserts and all the grill so not really that worried.

The damage sounds minor so should be easy for me to repair. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

I hope the wife let you live.... :P

Is that ALL? I had a vision of a huge scrape down the offside :rofl: Rob - you got a good deal there. :thumbup:

It is actually slightly distorted/dented where it was smacked tbh, but it doesn't show up too good on the piccies. :rolleyes: There is a bit of a scrape on the top of the flat face of it on the N/S too. That has been done whilst off the car though, so it will need painting, or is yours a different colour anyway?

Can't wait to see this fitted on the Clio!! :rofl:

Oh, btw, I can't find any evidence of the top locating holes being ripped.

He hasn't had the bill for the carriage yet!!! :D

To think I thought you were going to carry it to my house :rolleyes:.

I will take it - That's fine.

I'm sorry to upset you but it's not going on the clio. 'Project X' is going to be having it. :D.