Got a couple of freebies here.

To think I thought you were going to carry it to my house :rolleyes:.

I will take it - That's fine.

I'm sorry to upset you but it's not going on the clio. 'Project X' is going to be having it. :D.

What may I ask, is PROJECT X....being new in here like? :rubchin:

Meanwhile, I'll go and hunt down a BIG box and some 'stuffing' tomorrow, and try some couriers.

Any idea who to use/any recommendations, cus I'm clueless on this one. :rolleyes:

When sending parcels i always use Interparcel : Discount UK & International Parcel Delivery & Courier Services (try .com if it doesn't work, i can never remember). The DHL woman told me that DHL actually own/run it, so i can't understand why they quote you a price for DHL that is cheaper than what DHL charge direct through their site.

When sending parcels i always use Interparcel : Discount UK & International Parcel Delivery & Courier Services (try .com if it doesn't work, i can never remember). The DHL woman told me that DHL actually own/run it, so i can't understand why they quote you a price for DHL that is cheaper than what DHL charge direct through their site.

" Send a package within the UK for £6.99"

Surely not THAT cheap? :eek:

On your recommendation I'll give them a call tomorrow, thanks. :thumbup:

" Send a package within the UK for £6.99"

Surely not THAT cheap? :eek:

On your recommendation I'll give them a call tomorrow, thanks. :thumbup:

I like that price. :D

Project X is just a little somthing I have been working on. A 'build thread' is coming soon.

Nothing Special - Honest.

Might have that F1 tyre; I have a plan - subject to SWMBO approval :)

Exactly where are you? PM if preferred.

Steve

PM'd you Steve.

I'll be really sad to see it go tbh, but rather it go to someone with a plan for it than the local tyre depot for scrapping. :weeping:

Would you like to bring me the bumper on your way past Steve ?:D

I'll pick it up at the same time mate, but it won't get very much further than the original starting point! :rofl:

See how the courier idea goes; alternatively I'll be down to London at some point in May.

Steve

I'll pick it up at the same time mate, but it won't get very much further than the original starting point! :rofl:

See how the courier idea goes; alternatively I'll be down to London at some point in May.

Steve

Courier idea is fine - Thanks for the offer anyway Steve.

Just like to say Mr Ree is a true Briskodian, got the cargo net today!! He even let me off with the postage!!!! Thanks very much!:D:thumbup:

You have post delivery on a SUNDAY? :eek:

Wasn't a problem. Glad to see it go to someone who can make use of it. It's been lying around here for about 3 years now.

Did the spider survive? :D

Meanwhile, trying to get this bumper sent off to Rob is becoming more difficult than getting an audience with the Pope. :rolleyes:

Courier services (around here anyway) don't want to know if you haven't got an existing account with them, and that entails a minimum of £50 a week.

Tried ringing around, but you just end up hanging onto the phone listening to a distorted version 'Greensleaves' for ages.:mad:

IF you get though, you get the same negative response. "Don't do private one off deliveries"

The only option I've got it seems is to do it online, but they all want to know how heavy the consignment is. Anyone got a set of scales to weigh a bumper on please? :rolleyes:

No, thought not.

Anyone any idea how heavy a Fabia bumper is PLEASE? :confused:

If I can't sort out a courier pronto, I'm going to cut this bumper up and send the bits in a couple of hundred jiffy bags. :D

You have post delivery on a SUNDAY? :eek:

Wasn't a problem. Glad to see it go to someone who can make use of it. It's been lying around here for about 3 years now.

Did the spider survive? :D

I got it sent to my mothers house, so it was sunday when i picked it up! no sign of the spider :thumbup::D