Fabia I, rear tailgate door card removal

Hello people! :)

How do you remove the tailgate inner panel / so-called "door card", so that I can expose the internals?

I think the hose feeding water to the nozzle has come adrift. It is a '04 and has done 110,000+ miles, though. So I can't complain!

Thanks awfully. Happy Easter.

It's not like the door card poppers, it's more like the ones that hold the side ones in. Like a T shaped curly clip where the T goes into the trim, and the point holds via compression in the chassis/boot. :)

But as said, a firm pull on it will get it off eventually (how rude does that sound?! :eek: )

Thank you! I went out earlier and bought a Haynes manual (gulp) and this made it as clear as mud ;)

I have washer water coming out of the nozzle (a good thing) and water coming out of rear washer motor (a bad thing). The wiper arm is effectively "spot-welded" to the wiper-motor pivot too.

Any ideas what could be causing the motor downpour? The water seems to be coming out of the black plastic nozzle on the motor/interface and not the rubber pipe. Mores the pity else I'd just cut it down a bit.

Thanks.