Removing Rear Lights!

How do you I can see two screws but how do you get too the other two behind th fascia.

Do you have to remove the fascia blocking the screws?

If so how do you do that?

Im swapping my rear lights for somebody else's facelift lights.:thumbup:

Should we keep our own clusters or swap them aswell if they are needed to work with the appropriate lights if they were updated aswell??

TWANNNNNGGGGG! (as the clip goes flying into the front of the car :D)

That's if your lucky.. on my last Fabia the clips stayed put and the plastic just gave way on a couple.. nice!

I'm sure yours will be fine though :)

the ones on the side come away with a pull. To remove it completely you will need to undo the lower screw, but usually just pulling it out can get it out the way far enough to expose the 2 tucked away 8mm bolts.

If this doesn't happen for you, you should get some red lamin-x and do a full red rear cluster as I've still yet to see this done!

I was gonna lami-x the top (brake) light on my clusters black to follow the body line from the boot (like on the C-class coupe's, and my Furby's black).. but gone of this idea now.

If this doesn't happen for you, you should get some red lamin-x and do a full red rear cluster as I've still yet to see this done!

I was gonna lami-x the top (brake) light on my clusters black to follow the body line from the boot (like on the C-class coupe's, and my Furby's black).. but gone of this idea now.

Someone has got all red rears as their display pic.

http://briskoda.net/members/dayve/ this guy has it as his display image atm.