Desertion...

zappa_kat

Desertion...

I love Skoda as a brand, I've had an Octavia 1 & Octavia 2, both vRS's & loved them both.

I however have had my head turned by my first love.

I always loved my first proper car. It was an immaculate VW Scirocco in Arctic White. When it died I promised I'd only replace it properly with a re-incarnated 'Rocco.

And thus... My new 'Rocco was delivered today. A vivacious Viper Green 2.0tsi GT with DSG & all the ******** apart from pratnav.

I have only driven 20miles in it & by f@ck is it nice...

To all Skoda addicts...I apologise. There was just too much temptation!:cool::hbomb:

I test drove one with DSG, suited the car very well!

Not too keen on the colour however, the ones I've seen on the road seem to have lost the impact of the "Viper Green" of the Iroc concept.

They look OK, but the first version was a real good looking machine. I see an early one nearly every day and I am still tempted by it. Sadly, as with all new designs they get watered down (probably due to pedestrian crash protection) and like the Fiesta, Golf, Beetle and Mini they lost something in the remix.

It is probably just me though - I am a sucker for 80's car designs.

TH

Are you aware that capital punishment is still legal in this country for TRAITORS!!!!

Seriously though, the best of luck with your new motor

Actually, no it isn't, was changed a few years ago.

With regards to the Scirocco, I have to admit it is a very good looking car and can excuse you going to the VW badge, as it is a Skoda underneath :P:rofl:.

Actually, no it isn't, was changed a few years ago.

With regards to the Scirocco, I have to admit it is a very good looking car and can excuse you going to the VW badge, as it is a Skoda underneath :P:rofl:.

Really?:confused::confused: I thought it still applied to traitors and those who blew up her Majesty's shipyards.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the positives on the new Skoda Coupe test vehicle...

For whatever reason the colour doesn't replicate very well on the PC (tho it does look like Skoda's old green).