Bye bye Octy Vrs...maybe ??

Hi all. The time will soon come for me to bid a fond farewell to my Vrs PD Tdi as the lease is up on it in September. Looking through the list from HSBC and I am very tempted by the Passat CC Tdi140, Audi A6 2.0Tdi, BMW 3 series D, and possibly another Octy Vrs. However looking through the list they appear to list the old shape Vrs and not the facelifted one. Does anyone know when the new ones will be available and also does the new one have bluetooth conectivity ?

Not sure about the Bluetooth side of things, but I understand that the facelift vRS will be around in the summer, maybe June time onwards??

It should be any moment now apparently. My company car is due too and I'm waiting for the price list to be available. Apparently it'll be in the Q3 (1st July) price list according to the new Skoda dealers in Birmingham. He also did say that Skoda have brought forward the commencement of build from 23rd May to the week before. Make of that what you will.

The new Leon FR is also in the Q3 pricelist and the dealers have only just got the prices last week.

Hi all. The time will soon come for me to bid a fond farewell to my Vrs PD Tdi as the lease is up on it in September. Looking through the list from HSBC and I am very tempted by the Passat CC Tdi140, Audi A6 2.0Tdi, BMW 3 series D, and possibly another Octy Vrs. However looking through the list they appear to list the old shape Vrs and not the facelifted one. Does anyone know when the new ones will be available and also does the new one have bluetooth conectivity ?

Take VRS :) anyway , i have nice one for sale :)

The only Vrs I will be interested in is the facelift one as the one on the list now is the "current" shape one and I already have one of those.

Off for a spin in an A4 Tdi 140 S Line at the weekend so hopefully that will prove more impressive than the Passat CC.