pictures from today at castle coombe

Guest westallc

Guest westallc
Still not sure how a puma, 2 clios and a smoking corsa got in our session....

was a strange one but after you guys spent so much for an exclusive session why dont you email castle coombe and ask the question as those cars shouldnt have been on there...

bloody corsa's get everywhere:D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC01945.jpg

I knew it needed a RARB, just not quite how much :eek:

TBH it didn't feel like it was going to let go at any time though I hate to think what it must have looked like through the esses :rofl:

Hey all,

Some amazing pictures from the Quarry end of the track.

I was stood up at Bobby's chicane and took quite a few pictures, will get my other half (PastyBoy) to post them asap. Some great off-road moments by a few!!

Great day out we'll have to do it again some time! :)

Bex

Just been doing some quick maths with Chris' photos and I did an average time round the track of somewhere inbetween 1min 30 to 2minutes per lap, not bad from my standard furby :D
Bearing in mind it's a 1.8 mile circuit, if you did 60mph dead all the way around you would be inside a 2 minute lap. EVEN you :P ;) should have been doing around the 1:40-1:45 mark. :thumbup:

EVEN I at least managed 2 @ 1:47 according to the video Mrs d shot, Will shouldn't have been too much slower :rofl:

did des have troubble on the day then?:confused: i was expecting to see the devil orbit around the track?

but he was going for a drive :D or was he just playing nice? :P

He had boost problems.

Des playing nice (Driving Slow) on a track? Sorry but these words so not go together....LOL

i didnt actualy get round to meeting des :confused:

i was thinking he was driving around rather calmly tho, i did put it down to something playing up tho :thumbdwn:

i hope to get to see the living devil at some point :devil:

he was my trump card against my mates bloody scooby preaching too damit :rofl:

i hope to get to see the living devil at some point :devil:

Trust me when I say it is an experience to be in it when its driven with passion.

Looks like a great day out was had by all. Thanks for uploading the pictures guys.

I will be putting my name down for the next one. I can't wait! (Oh and no - I won't be in the clio.)

It's a shame to see that people had 'problems' I do hope that you all get them sorted. When is the next session going to be?

Guest westallc

his car was running in limp home mode on the track and he still kept up :rofl:

still want to see her at full tilt:D

the car that i would really like a lap in was that white evo that was cooking:D :D:thumbup:

as far as trevor's car goes its all a complete joke and will only surface again when someone is killed:mad:

the car that i would really like a lap in was that white evo that was cooking:D :D:thumbup:

I think for me it would have to be the mid-engined Imp, at least an 11 on the loonometer :cool:

I think for me it would have to be the mid-engined Imp, at least an 11 on the loonometer :cool:

Ah yes. Mid engined 1.8 VVC K-series with supercharger that had to be disconnected to meet the noise requirements. :eek:

If this NEEDS to be discussed then can you take it elsewhere as this is meant to be a 'pic' thread of what was a thoroughly fine day at Castle Coombe

............... for my penneth worth, Briskoda cannot possibly be held responsible for the actions of an individual on here or the state ofr their vehicle, the best course of action if you were that concerned would have been to have reported it to the track officials.

If this NEEDS to be discussed then can you take it elsewhere as this is meant to be a 'pic' thread of what was a thoroughly fine day at Castle Coombe

............... for my penneth worth, Briskoda cannot possibly be held responsible for the actions of an individual on here or the state ofr their vehicle, the best course of action if you were that concerned would have been to have reported it to the track officials.

http://briskoda.net/track-day-action/discussion-damaged-cars-trackdays/144930/ New thread started and relevant posts moved.

They were faster than me though :( How embarassing to be done by a clio!

I have found out the owner & driver of the black clio on another forum and he knows how to drive, and the clio is quite a nippy little thing, especially around corners.