om nom nom

went pipewerx today to get my new cat back system made up!

so now the car has a decat and straight through pipe with one small back and goes to a twin 3" rolled tip

excuse the dirty car but it was a trek to wigan from pboro!

my mk2 in the garage behind too :D

n613260251_6798924_8023231.jpg

n613260251_6798927_525909.jpg

n613260251_6798930_6919098.jpg

n613260251_6798939_3056960.jpg

and two random shots!

vrs.jpg

vrs1.jpg

Fixed the boost leak now as well? :thumbup:

and sadly no :thumbdwn: i was PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCHHHTing all the way there and all the way back!!!

the pipe i need is discontinued by pro alloy and apparently they have a metal uprated one! but waiting to here back from! :rolleyes: sooon though

looks very nice! is it loud? how much was it if you dont mind me asking?:)

When cruising you can hardly hear it so ideal for motorways! But after 3k with your foot down it's deep and throaty and is very similar to the sound of an impreza! I love it! Inc vat for the custom made system it was £370! Well worth it tho! Ian will make just about anything! Nearly got a side exit but couldn't be bothered with the hassle of getting rid of the cut out! Just gotta get the car mapped up again now and I'll have 230-240 weee