After market warranty

Car is over three years old now. 'Only' warranty problems have been leaking door, drop links (sp?) and turbo replaced (thank god I didnt need to pay for that).

Just had a letter from 'Retainagroup' (International security register) to update my ownership details on the etched number used as security and there was a leaflet in here which offered the ability to extend the warranty.

So car has 50K on it, does 400 miles a week and is driven in a progressive manner...

I dont know the cost yet, need to phone them tomorrow but expect it to be between £200-300 per year.

Anyone taken this offer up from Retainagroup ?

Any opinions ?

RBW.

If its already had a new turbo, drop links, and door seals done, i wouldn't expect much else big to happen. Personally i wouldn't bother, but its totally up to you of course.

On the other hand, If you drive it "progressively" or "harshly" and you can afford £300-£400 a year then go for it and you will have piece of mind.

Haven't seen any convo's about extended warrentys on here yet.