BRTTS 2009: Sunday 24th May

Tigger_1979

Brisk Run To The Sun 2009

Sunday 24th May

Meeting time is 10am at Bridgwater Services to leave about 10:30am

If anyone is interested this is a nice drive along the north coast road of Devon

from Bridgewater to Woolacombe.

We will be drivng one of the best driving roads in the South West of England.

First Stop is going to be the Skoda Graveyard in Bridgewater

Also stopping for a nice pub lunch halfway to Woolacombe

Either add your name to the list if your definately coming or PM me if you may come along :thumbup:

1. Tigger_1979

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brisk Run To The Sun 2009

Sunday 24th May

Meeting time is 10am at Bridgwater Services to leave about 10:30am

If anyone is interested this is a nice drive along the north coast road of Devon

from Bridgewater to Woolacombe.

We will be drivng one of the best driving roads in the South West of England.

First Stop is going to be the Skoda Graveyard in Bridgewater What is this? is it full of speed humps or somethin?

Also stopping for a nice pub lunch halfway to Woolacombe

Either add your name to the list if your definately coming or PM me if you may come along :thumbup:

1. Tigger_1979

2. Devonutopia

3. dvere

4. Niceyellow vrs

5. Claytarget_god (Billy)

I have driven these roads so much due to work, but probably will be up for this. Where is the Skoda Graveyard! lol is it a scrapyard of somekind never seen this on my various visits to the town.

Guys, I am busy that Sunday morning until about 12.30, But I haven't been to any skoda meets/ runs yet, would like to maybe meet you guys down there as we were heading down there sunday afternoon . . . what are your plans when you are down there?

Guys, I am busy that Sunday morning until about 12.30, But I haven't been to any skoda meets/ runs yet, would like to maybe meet you guys down there as we were heading down there sunday afternoon . . . what are your plans when you are down there?

Your best option is to text me on the day when your near, I will PM you my number :thumbup:

Bump on thins one lol.

would be nice to get a few more names down?

billy

This meet actually is loads better with a small amount of cars, means we can do some more interesting bits ;)

I might actually be in Devon that weekend picking up some puppies! Random I know.....

'Er indoors keeps wanting to go to Cornwall too, so I might be able to wangle this one!

You guys camping in Newquay or Woolacombe?

I've done Run To The Sun a few times, and the Riviera Run so it's about time I show the Skoda Cornwall!

I'd be travelling from Salisbury if I did join in, if anyone cares!

This RTTS doesn't go to Newquay - It's basically Bridgwater to North Devon. :)

I'll be leaving Exeter at a suitable hour to get to Bridgy

Cheers Jason, yeah this meet is basically a Lot of Driving along the best roads in the South West, Pub lunch and maybe Pub dinner. Also this is just a day trip, but a very long day :D

I must learn to read things! This makes a lot more sense now as a day trip! I thought you guys were a bit hard core driving to Newquay and back in a day!!

I love Woolacombe bay though. I've had many a fire on that beach, and many a beer in the Red Barn! The road to Croyde from there is mental too, mega steep hill. Fun in a '66 Beetle! You going via Lee? That's pretty stunning.

I really want to come now! Haven't been in years.

Would be good to finally meet you too Billy, and check out your beasty. We seem to drive the same routes around the country but never manage to bump into eachother!

lol

yea, real shame! Ill be there, loved the WSM meet the other month, was my first meet too. well proper one as the HudsVag one was in the cornmill car park and I didnt know any one there. might pop in if I up home in the summer.

billy

I Would But I Live On The Other Side Of Woolacombe So Theres Not Much Point Tbh. :(

Come along anyway, it's just a quick trek up the M5 to bridgewater services, and then we can drive you home :thumbup: