BRTTS 2009: Sunday 24th May

Tigger_1979

So nobody's actually gonna come down and check out the show 'n' shine at Newquay?!

They pretty much always have a sweet selection of dubs and yank classics. It's generally a good vibe.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bump and an update as we're all coming now :rolleyes:

1. Tigger_1979

2. Devonutopia

3. dvere & Co

4. Niceyellow vrs

5. Claytarget_god (Billy)

6. RichieVRS

7. Jonny5ive et al

Just a bump and an update as we're all coming now :rolleyes:

1. Tigger_1979

2. Devonutopia

3. dvere & Co

4. Niceyellow vrs

6. RichieVRS

7. Jonny5ive et al

I cant make it unfortunatly, and today some bitch pulled out on me i a carpark and fooked my pass front alloy up.

Luckily her front end went into the arch so its only made a small 3" scratch in the arch which will buff off, but the alloy is not lookin so good, a refurb will do I hope but I would prefer a new one. I had to walk away as I was told I was shoutin and kickin ****e out of stuff at the side.

hope you all have a good day,

billy

dont think ima be able to make this one :( dont finish work till about 10am nd the money situation aint at its bet this month lol. . . maybe next time tho . . . be sure to take loadsa pics!!!! BOOM!

1. Tigger_1979 + 1 - We are Still coming too

2. Devonutopia - I'M STILL COMING.

3. dvere & Co - still coming, though how many and how far we'll get currently unknown :o

4. Niceyellow vrs

5. RichieVRS

PMSL

that was wierd lol, think sms was hopin noone would look till tomoz after the event.

hope it goes well, again sorry cant be there, gonna sort the car out and watch the F1 and listen to the footy all at the same time lol. This is one time I want Man U to win!

Newcastle need the draw at least or better yet the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great day guys.

billy

have a great day guys.

I will if the Geordies go down. :D Not sure why, but everyone at work is wanting that to happen, and I seem to have got caught up in it.

Tomtom ready for tomorrow. Going to need to do something in the morning about the 10 miles worth of diesel in the tank....

I haven't got a crystal ball to look into the future and see who turns up tomorrow ;)

:eek: whoops im a day ahead of myself, teach me for taking a friday off of work. have a good day all!!!

Weather was scorching! Got burned! Five cars in total jetting around the North Somerset / North Devon coast. Some sights to be seen & photo'd, some roads to be driven hard (if only my car wasn't in limp mode the whole day :rolleyes: )

I'm going to try and sort a Jurassic run now, but it will be early August now.

Well finally made it back, car was reading 5 miles to go when I finally reached the pump! Belly of the beast filled to the tune of 50 quid :P

I'm burnt but was a good day!

I'll get more pics up tomorrow night, but got this one up especially. Looking out over to Lundy. And considering my phone camera is generally a total P.O.S, I'm happy with it. Sums up the day. Sun, sea, sand, lovely!

DSC00260.jpg

Usually this meet turns into a Brisk Run To The Rain, but OMG it was scorching.

Paige has now gone Ginger ... on her skin :P and I am glad we were able to just make it in time for the graveyard :D.

Only downer was may have been a little too busy on the interesting roads, or that may have been a good thing ;)