tail light problem no power

had a blown tail light passanger side, which i replaced and it doesn't work, no fuse is blown, no power coming to the back of the car, front sidelights are working. wondering if any one has had this problem before, would it be side light switch??

would it be possible for a wire to be broke,

To clarify - side light rear passenger side not working; have replaced bulb, still not working....?

Are the other passenger-side (nearside) lights in the cluster working? Is the offside rear light working? Are you certain you replaced the correct bulb with the new bulb?

Rob

yeah rear side light not working, repeater, brake are working on passange side, so rules out bad earth, parking light doesn't work, so it rules out healight swicth, i had trailor wired in maybe something to do with that, but it is strange, gonna check for broke wires, yeah i put right bulb in, i' an auto spark by trade lol. will get it sorted today and i'll let you's know, if you's have any ideas just shout

yeah problem was no power coming to the tail light, the car had be damaged in a previous life, and a wire along the drivers door sill was streched and damaged, just cut and soldered new length of wire in and put heat shrink over it, so problem with the guy who fixed not the car, but very hard thing to pin point