Drivers Seat Height Adjuster

Hi,

Have been searching a bit on here but cant find anyone else with the same issue. Which was a surprise, as my car has most of the common things wrong with it!

The plastic bar on the side of the drivers seat to adjust the height is a bit loose, also very much in the way. Every time I get in you can hear it ratchet several times. Because of its position you leg lightly brushes it, so I need to readjust my seat every 2-3 trips! Very annoying, anyone have any ideas?

For a girl I am pretty practical (just fitted a new head unit and cup holder) but this part is not covered in my Haynes Manual LOL

:thumbup::thumbup:

28541.attach

Its pretty common and tbh a bit of a design floor.

The only screws to tighten anything up are two T25 torx screws hidden behind to plastic caps in the handle but that only holds the handle on not the ratchet mechnism.