Some Problems With My Superb

Hi Guys,

some help would be appreciated. I took my car back to the dealer last week to establish the issues im having with the car.

1. Issue with the drivers seat, it stays in position for 2 or 3 days then the seat back becomes more relaxed, they have tightened it up but I don't think that this is the problem. Ive not driven the car over the past few days so I will see if this has been cured by them tightening the mechanism.

2. The most frustrating issue with the car, the maxidot display does not allways come up with all the options and especially the phone menu. My phone will still pair with the car but i cant use the stearing wheel controls, This results in me missing texts that i never ever receive again. I can call by using the main columbus display but cant get the phne book or anyway of receiving the texts. I also find that sometimes there are other options missing from the main menu. The guy in the dealership seemed clueless and has said he will get the manuals from skoda.

Anyone got any ideas.

Cheers

Re point 2.

I had the same problem, the phone connected OK and was visible in the maxidot display until I started the engine then it disappeared and I could not use the phone buttons on the steering wheel.

My dealer Lodders Yeovil said this was due to a voltage drop. They replaced the ignition switch and it now works perfectly.

Re: point 2

I had the same, car went into dealers twice before they fitted a new ignition switch which cured the problem, that recommendation came from the factory, so I guess there may be a recall notice.

You may need to make your phone visible 100% of the time through the phones BT menu.

With the seat problem, manual seats recline over time on their own, I suspect to save the motor in an electrical seat there is a give point, without wishing to sound rude, how heavy are you?

You may need to make your phone visible 100% of the time through the phones BT menu.

With the seat problem, manual seats recline over time on their own, I suspect to save the motor in an electrical seat there is a give point, without wishing to sound rude, how heavy are you?

My passenger seat has reclined itself overnight at least once , and it rarely gets used i think there is a fault with the seats

My passenger seat has reclined itself overnight at least once , and it rarely gets used i think there is a fault with the seats

I would give the benefit of the doubt here. I am a heavy guy and I have noticed that when I get out of the car my leg can catch the back rest switch and moves it a little - but the the SET button works and it resets the seat back to my save position. ;)

However I have never had a seat move by itself overnight - what option was that:D