Crash Bang wallop

Well after 2 weeks of having the lovely new VRS, Driving to work and patiently waiting in Traffic. When only what could be describe as a Chav with a 125 Motor bike decided to rearrange my rear end.

This turns out to be rather funny in my opinion as when he hit the rear drives side of my car smashing the rear light, ruining the bumper and not forgetting scratching the rear quarter panel he landed by my door. One being slight short tempered and having the car two weeks i got out the car rather aggressively. As he landed by my door and me not realising opening the door rather quickly with anther bang! Right into the bikers head! Made me laugh as it might have knocked a bit of sense into him.

The young man’s excuses for driving into me was ........... Wait for it ......

I didn’t see your brake lights on so I through you was still driving. To which I said that was because i was sat behind to car’s indicating to turn right and I had my hand brake on!

Pictures to follow!

Watch out for 17 year old chavs and really super fast sight blurring mopeds! GGGGGRRRRRRR

:mad:

As he landed by my door and me not realising opening the door rather quickly with anther bang! Right into the bikers head! Made me laugh as it might have knocked a bit of sense into him.

The young man’s excuses for driving into me was ........... Wait for it ......

I didn’t see your brake lights on so I through you was still driving.

Didn't think chavs has brains to knock some sense into

^ does that not warp discs tho? :confused:

No, unless you've been really silly.

I believe in the addage of lighting myself up like a christmas tree if stopped in the carraigeway. I would still have the handbrake on, just have my foot on the pedal to put the lights on. Oh and have the front wheels straight ahead and not turned across the road. Saves getting shunted into oncoming traffic.

Hope OP gets his car sorted and no sore neck appears today/tomorrow

Bad luck :grouphug:

I tend to keep the pedal covered with the handbrake on, if it's what I'd deem a higher risk junction. I'd not generally do it in everyday stop-start town traffic though.

Steve