Navigation help

Any ideas on this would be appreciated - looked in the owners manual and I'm either blind or there is nothing in there for this.

I have factory fitted nav.

Problem 1

Radio and navigation is turned off when the ignition is started - always used to fire up automatically. I have not adjusted anything. Any idea how to get it to turn on automatically?

Problem 2

I have lost the navigation view in the maxidot display. It only shows mpg etc and won't display anything navigation related. Again, I have not altered anything.

Navigation in itself is working fine. How do I get this back working?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

So just to clarify with regard to problem 2, if you hold down the rocker switch on the end of the right stalk for 2 seconds, you only get the options MFD and Setup and NOT Navigation and Audio?

If all else fails, disconnect the negative battery terminal for a half hour or so to reset the electronics in the car. Make sure you have the 4 digit navigation code to hand, you MAY need it when everything comes back on.

Thanks all for taking the time to reply - will pop out to the car and have a play.

wega3k - yep, pressing the switch just gives the MFD and setup options now, nothing for audio or Nav (it did before)

Atty - will try this, didn't know that was an option so ta.

dstev2000 - thanks (and thanks for the prompt re the code!

Will let you all know how I get on