Delivery delay woes

Well my current car gets collected tomorrow and I was originally expecting my new SE would be ready for collection this Saturday. Unfortunately there was a delay in shipping so I'm not sure when it's going to come (maybe another week or two?). I'm told it was shown as shipped the beginning of this week.

It was going to be a nightmare as I thought a rental might be required. However, after a bit of whinging the dealer has sorted me out with a lovely little Fabia to keep me going 'til mine comes, I pick it up tomorrow evening. So although I'm disappointed in the delay, I'm quite pleased wth the dealer providing me with the run-around:)

Might be worth checking the new one closely incase it's had an accident since leaving the factory - hence the delay. Unfortunately this does happen.

I shall bring along my fine toothed comb when going to collect it :thumbup:

my car was at the docks for 2 days before they realised it was actually in the UK - it was physically in the UK but the computer was showing it as offshore !! apparently there is a known bug in the system and this happens a lot. SKoda UK can overide the system manually.my dealer told me it happens all the time !! ask them to check this out