House

Guest musky

Guest musky

Just noticed that the new series of House is on Sky 1 now instead of C5. This really p*sses me off, C5 have lost yet another series (I think this is the 5th of House) to Sky. I am not going to pay for Sky as it is mostly useless. I've had it in the past and found that I mostly watch BBC and C4 so it is a waste of money paying out for endless channels of total dross, so can anyone tell me the best way to watch Sky 1 for free? Online maybe?

There are certain websites out there that already have all the episodes of House that have been shown in America. Just do a search for House Series 5 and you will find them - I don;t know what they're like as I've never used them. Someone else may be able to suggest which are the best ones to use.

Did you happen to notice when it is beginning on Sky?

I've now looked it up - it starts on Sunday 31st May... I cannot wait!!

Edited by sheep_go_baa
Was being lazy

So you're complaining that a lot of series of television that you like have been lost by C5 to sky, but will still not pay for a sky subscription because "Sky is mostly useless"...

Hang on a minute, did you not just say that a lot of series of TV programmes that you watch have been lost to Sky?

I'm confused. ;)

Guest musky
So you're complaining that a lot of series of television that you like have been lost by C5 to sky, but will still not pay for a sky subscription because "Sky is mostly useless"...

Hang on a minute, did you not just say that a lot of series of TV programmes that you watch have been lost to Sky?

I'm confused. ;)

Not a lot just 24, Prison Break and now House - not really enough to justify paying out for Sky over the years, just an irrtitation:thumbdwn: And Sky is mostly useless

Guest musky
There are certain websites out there that already have all the episodes of House that have been shown in America. Just do a search for House Series 5 and you will find them - I don;t know what they're like as I've never used them. Someone else may be able to suggest which are the best ones to use.

Did you happen to notice when it is beginning on Sky?

Sorry I was to busy swearing to notice the date, I'll look on the way home as its on a big poster.

Guest musky
I see the OP's point; I've bought DVDs of all the "Sky1 exclusives" I wanted to see, and I've spent less over the years than a basic MurdochVision subscription costs!

I did get lucky recently - someone lent me the Battlestar Galactica DVD set. So far I'm up to mid series 2, but there is a lot to go:D At least Murdoch got nothing from that:thumbup: well not from me anyway.

I did get lucky recently - someone lent me the Battlestar Galactica DVD set. So far I'm up to mid series 2, but there is a lot to go:D At least Murdoch got nothing from that:thumbup: well not from me anyway.

That was including BSG, thank you Amazon.