Hello all, please look

billy2981

Beat me to it lol,

hope the car is coming on ok mate and you managed to get it all on?

Back to it,

Who would be up for a convoy to Castle Combe?

I would like to have a small meet one afternoon / evening a few weeks in advance tho just so I can get to know some people going as I am not one for just going up and start talking to people, so Id end up just sitting there lol and I think it would be nice for us all to get to know each other a tad before hand?

Tell us your thoughts?

billy

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/150657-briskoda-stand-spring-action-day-240410-exclusive-track-session/

there is the link to the thread, If you are interested just let me know, for eas I would say go direct to Devonutopia for payment. all I need to know is if your up for it and if you would like top meet up some time before hand, even if you dont / cant go but still want to meet up the let me know too.

ps also would like some nice places to drive and stop in the hills if anyone is up for that too later on in the year?

:thumbup:

Right I have another dilemma now too, I have a job for 2 month minimum with the pos of being taken on and Ill be working Tues to Sat all the time delivering stuff so I dont think Ill be able to do anything about this now.

billy

• 2 years later...