Hello all, please look

billy2981

Hi all,

Names Billy and I drive a Black MK 1 Octavia vRS and I am gonna be living in Cardiff as of the end of this month. What I would like is everyone who looks to put were they are in Wales so I can try arrange a meet so everyone can get together for a chinwag/pos a bit of grub.

this is how I would like it lol:

Name: Billy

Loc: Cardiff

Would like to attend Meets: Yes

Where: Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend (up to 25 mile from Cardiff)Not too bothered really

Also at the end if you like you can put the type of meet you like to go to, ie Drives, or just a meetup in a carpark, that kind of thing.

also any suggestions as to a place as I dont know anywere really.

billy:thumbup:

Edited by claytarget_god

Name: Dave

Loc:Cardiff

Would like to attend: Yes

Where: Wherever

We used too have regular meets in Thornhill, but the dried up. I tried too resurect them(not very hard though:O) and no-one could be arsed.

Billy where are you moving too then mate ???? PM me if you like :)

Name: Mark

Where: Newbridge

Would like to attend: Yes, depending on shift (usually make it though)

Where: Wherever.

Used to attend the others but it all faded away. That left just me and Dave (Mr F 5000) sat in car park together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck.

• 4 weeks later...

mmm

looks like this is gonna be a no go to then? Oh well, spose ppl need to save money and work more in the present climate,

If there are any more ppl interested then please keep puttin details in.

billy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

cheers fellas,

keep it commin and Ill try get something sorted. prob be a meet up one evening in a carpark n a small drive out for a meal or something?

not too sure really but a few ideas would be appreciated.

will prob be when it starts gettin lighter again.

• 2 months later...

OK

I am looking fro Ideas now lol, Ive never organized a meet so some Ideas would be great.

Looking at the map of people that have posted here most are South of the A40, East of the B4067. and west of the Welsh border lol

I am looking to Keep driving within this area so Ideas on nice roads with good scenery and places to stop for a walk or food?

Any nice pubs on the way too.

Or even a place to stop for a picnic? or something like that.

then a nice place for a Drink and a chat at the end of the day?

not too early start 1000-1100?

Cheers

billy

Oh n today would of been so nice to meet up and go for a drive, perfect sun, clear and crisp air! why is my car broke lol? fixed on tuesday tho lol yey

Edited by billy2981

Name: Jayson

Location: Oxford (Visiting cardiff uni at least once every 2 weeks usually for an overnight stop over.)

I've not done much driving round the more rural parts of wales so i would certainly be up for a nice drive if i'm down there at the same time as it's happening!

I'd be available for anywhere east of cardiff along the m4 really. Like I said it's more down to timing. Don't mind doing an extra bit of travelling when you return near 70mpg :p you know diesel makes sense...

I was looking at the Castle Combe meet in March as being a good first outing to attend, we could form a Welsh contingent and cruise over? Just not sure if I can afford to track it as not working a lot at the moment :-(