Well I've finally done it, after 2 years of listening to standard sounds in my Mk one Octy VRS I have fianlly treated myself to the following:

JL Audio: Products - �150

JL Audio: Products - �250

JL Audio Products: Subwoofers / 12W1v2 - �80

I already own a Pioneer DEH-P75BT head unit which is 4x45w and has bluetooth.

On top of the above is �50 worth of Dynomat for sound proofing, all wiring, carpeted box for the sub and full fitting of the system with professional setup.

In all honsesty I think it's a cracking deal, yer alot of money but he has discounted the stuff loads (especially the amp as the RRP is over �400!) The place I've been is in Loughborough - In Car Electronix Limited

I've paid a �100 deposit and the rest to be paid when fitted next week, can't wait (to have the system in, not paying the ����:thumbdwn::rolleyes:!)

So what do you think, tbh I don't know an awful lot, enough I hope not to get ripped off but I really didn't wanna spend �400 buying the bare minimum bottom of the range stuff and blow it all up wiring it in myself :rolleyes:!!

Edited by Woo7dy

I'd say 50 quid is just the wheel well, maybe inner boot, definately not a door skins job

JL is a good brand, bit common for my liking, but it is good and common for a reason! not heard/seen the 12"'ers but cant see any reason why they would be bad!

Good entry level audio-phile system there.

I've got a random breed of Audio stuffz - Rainbow components, Audison Amp, Helix Sub and a JL Audio amp so I can vouch for the quality.

If anything, I'd say ditch the 4 channel JL Audio amp in favour of a 3 channel Audison SRX-3 which are very efficient amps (I have the SRX-2)

I was guessing at �50 of Dynamat - tbh I think they are doing a pretty good deal caus they are doing both doors and boot so it is just all built into the �650. Thanx for input on the amp, already made the order tho! Getting fitted on Friday so will let you know how it sounds - Can't wait!

Edited by Woo7dy

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone was interested in the outcome - It sounds bloody awesome!! Well chuffed, such a tidy job and at a bargain price considering the RRP of the equipment. Also have a friend who recently paid £1200 for an install and they both sound the same! I would highly recommend the company and JL audio stuff.

ive just brought a magic black fabia vrs.... installed my sony dab haedunit , all wired up apart from i cant find any way to get the sub power cable from the battery to the boot ????? please help me....