Oh dear.

Hi, right I changed the FARB bushes with standard ones but with the 17mm hole. Now as I removed the plastic coating where the bush goes onto I cracked the metal lip things, which led to them falling off that stops the ARB from moving about.

Basically is this bad? do I need to get a new arb?

Ive drove it and steering seems alot lighter although this may be because of the new bushes) theres sometimes a slight noise coming from the front when going over rumble strips but have not yet found ifits the arb or not.

Hi, right I changed the FARB bushes with standard ones but with the 17mm hole. Now as I removed the plastic coating where the bush goes onto I cracked the metal lip things, which led to them falling off that stops the ARB from moving about.

Basically is this bad? do I need to get a new arb?

Ive drove it and steering seems alot lighter although this may be because of the new bushes) theres sometimes a slight noise coming from the front when going over rumble strips but have not yet found ifits the arb or not.

You could fit jubilee clip around where the end stops used to be so the bar stays in place. A few folks have done this cheaper option.

Will give the jubilee clips ago 2moz, if not im sure I can source some pipe clamps but if other people have no problems then jubilee's it is.

Whiteline RARB is already on just need the Coilies next + wishbone bushes oh and a job to fund this lol.

Im glad I fitted the dogbone bushes today without any problems.