M-Sport Tour 2009

smog monster

Just a feeler to see who would be interested in visiting M-Sport HQ in the Lakes nr Cockermouth .

If its the same routine as last year the tours are only available on Tuesday & Thursday evenings , cost are £20 inclusive of VAT per person , that includes tea / coffee / buiscuits on arrival & the tour lasts around 2 & 1/2 to 3 hrs

www.m-sport.co.uk

Heres a few pics from last years tour . . .

http://briskoda.net/north-east-skoda-meets/m-sport-update/110777/3/

Edited by smog monster

• 1 month later...

Right folks , spoke to M-Sport today , the only date available due to WRC rally commitments is thursday 15th October 2009 but due to security reasons we are only allowed 18 people MAX into the establishment .

The cars & trucks will be available to see at M-Sport as they will be back from WRC Spain the week before and they will all be ready for Rally GB few days after our visit .

The date has been provisionaly booked for the 15th OCT but i will have to pay a deposit within the next 10 days to confirm it for sure , if anyone is interested can you PM me with your details and i will give you my address to send payment as M-Sport require all the payments sent together

The price is £20 per person for the tour

Chqs payable to M-Sport Ltd (not me)

All visitors must be at the security gate house for 17.30 to be processed

I have to give them a full list of names / car reg numbers / number of people attending by the beginning of October so this will be on a strictly first come first served basis , however there will be reserve list if people start to drop out .

Thanks folks

Edited by smog monster